Thursday, March 09, 2006

Random updates

It's been busy in Felix's World lately. For anybody who's fallen out of the loop and still remembered to check this obscure little blog, I'm still living in southeastern Michigan and working two jobs, at places I choose to call Suburban Public Library and Busy Bee College, neither one of which is willing to staff its library with full time professionals.

I recently returned from a perfectly lovely trip to the Great White North, where Fiend and I managed to go cross-country skiing without inflicting any self-injuries graver that bruised dignities.

Tomorrow I'm headed off to a symposium at the University of Michigan which I hope will cast some light on the perplexing world of mass digitization projects such as the ones that Google and Yahoo have famously undertaken. After which I'll abscond across the border like a 1920s bootlegger goin' back for more of what keeps him goin'.

No comments: