Wednesday, October 04, 2006

News noted:

Lou Dobbs on the progress of the class war in America. If your name is Rockefeller, Bush, or Cheney, you're doing pretty well. Try to refrain from twirling your mustachios while cackling with glee at all those contemptible Little People working fifty hours a week without medical coverage while sinking deeper into debt and losing their home equity.

The biomechanical sorrows of giant ants, spiders, squids, gorillas, etc. "Here's the trick to defeating the giant ants. You don't want a rifle, you want a pile of bricks and a good pitching arm...."

1 comment:

Felix said...

Yam @ 8:27PM | 2006-10-04| permalink

I dig the monsters article. Now I finally have scientific backup for my excuses about running too slow (I'm too big!) and lifting too little weight (I'm too tall!)

email | website