Tuesday, March 09, 2004

Places visited (second try)

Everybody else in Blog-World passed these maps around a long, long time ago. (Almost two months!!!) So I'm a procrastinator. So sue me. You'll get a full refund.

(Thanks to Fiend for helpfully pointing out an egregrious geographical blunder in the previous iteration. Unfortunately, I made further blunders in my response to her comment, and incompetent Enetation refused to let me correct them, forcing me to nuke the entire posting and redo it in order to get rid of the comments blunders.)

As a world traveller, I'm, shall we say, parochial:



create your own visited country map

However, within the United States, I've been a little more adventurous:



create your own personalized map of the USA

The "World66" website purports to be able to show a similar map of provinces visited in Canada, but unfortunately it generates only error messages when confronted with the disturbing prospect of someone like me who has visited only one such province (Ontario.)

The map of European countries visited provides little more information than the "world map" did, but I throw it in special just for you. Such a bargain!



create your personalized map of europe

Th-th-th-that's all, folks.

No comments: